I know exactly how to get people's attention. Tonight we went to Grandma and Grandpa Hohenadel's house for supper as we do every Tuesday night. After supper I always get out a ton of toys and play and show off. At one point all of the adults were talking and not giving me the much deserved constant attention I need. So, I took matters into my own hands.
I was sitting on the floor on a pillow and suddenly I started yelling, "GUYS!!! GUYS!!! GUYS!!!" All of the grown-ups said, "What?!" I paused, and then very loudly and clearly started singing, "Winnie the Pooh! Winnie the Pooh! Winnie the Pooh!" Everyone cheered and clapped, so I clapped too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, you were very funny last night. You are growing up way too fast. You are expanding your vocabulary daily, too. I love you, Melie Bug!
ReplyDeleteNana