I have become quite the talker. Mommy and Daddy aren't always able to understand everything I tell them, but a lot of the stuff I tell them they find hilarious.
Tonight I demonstrated the proper technique for how to do jumping jacks, and shouted, "And a one, and a two, and a three, and a four, and a five, and a six, and a seven, and a eight, and a seven, and a eight..." and on and on.
Some of my favorite phrases currently include:
"Oh no, that's terrible!" (It comes out, "that's ter-bibble.")
"It's ok, Mommy, it's ok." while I pat Mommy's arm or belly.
"Oh! I have an idea!" (I don't know what an idea is, but it sounds good.)
"Come on, Mommy! Let's go!"
"Goodnight Boog, goodnight Pop-Pop, see you in the morning. Sleep well!"
"See you later, alligator, after while crocodile!"
And Mommy and Daddy's favorite:
"I love you too, Mommy. I love you too, Daddy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment