Tonight Mommy and I took a walk on the bike path. I got to ride in my comfy stroller and Mommy did the huffing and puffing. First we saw a cute doggy and I hollered "Oof Oof" to him. Then when we got farther down the path we saw a huge choo-choo train. While Mommy was pointing it out to me, the conductor of the train saw us, waved and blew the horn just for me! The whole time the huge choo-choo was going down the rails I said, "Choo-choo? Choo-choo?" Mommy said that based on the markings on the train cars that this particular choo-choo came all the way from Canada! The choo-choo trains go past our house every day but this was the first time I got to see one up close and personal. How exciting!
I refused my nap again today (hence the long walk), refused my supper, and rubbed the pasta and sauce in my hair and on my face. Mommy took me upstairs to get ready for my bath, and while she was putting my laundry away she let me start watching my Super Sleuth's Christmas Movie. Yes, I know, Christmas has come and gone. But I love that movie--well, all except for the scary snowman part. It makes me cling to Mommy every time. We paused the movie long enough to take a bath, then Mommy and I sat in the rocking chair in my room and snuggled while we finished the movie. After finishing the movie, and my bah-bo, we sang "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "Jesus Loves Me." We said the nightly prayers, I gave Mommy a big kiss, and she tucked me into bed. What a good bedtime routine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment