Granddaddy's comment on my previous post was pretty accurate. I am quite the Houdini.
This morning Mommy sent Daddy upstairs to get me up and dressed so she could finish getting ready for work. She thought that Daddy was upstairs for quite a long time. When Daddy finally brought me downstairs Mommy was confused as to why I was in just a diaper and Daddy had a huge pile of laundry. Daddy informed her that he found me asleep, barenaked, on a wet bed. From what they can figure (and I'm not going to tell them if they're right, of course) is that while I was upstairs giggling and talking myself to sleep last night, what I was really doing was removing my jammies and diaper. At that point, I had worn myself out and decided it was time to sleep, and therefore fell asleep completely naked. When nature called, I forgot that I didn't have a diaper on and wet the bed. How I didn't wake up in the cold puddle, I don't know.
Mommy is starting to wonder if all this diaper removal and fascination with the big potty means that I am ready to be introduced to the potty. I don't know, maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I'm certainly not going to tell them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment