Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cooking With Mommy

Last night I helped Mommy make Curry Chicken with couscous.
I was a good helper. And yes, I am standing on my potty. That's about all it's good for right now, since I'm not very interested in using it as a potty. Whatever, I'll get around to it.
I didn't try to touch the burners or anything. I did try to grab the box of chicken broth, but Mommy kept scooting it out of my way. She gave me a measuring cup and some spoons to play with, and I was perfectly content.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Good girl, Amelia! Your mommy was always a good helper in the kitchen, too. I think the first thing she made was jello. She always liked stirring the ice cubes around and watching them disappear.
    Love you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Amelia,
    You are such a cutie! The way you stand in the middle of the living room sucking down your bah-bo reminds me so much of your dear mother. The curling of your hair also reminds me of what happened to your mother's hair when the humidity rises. For that matter mine does the same thing when the humidity rises. I just try to keeo it cut short enough that the curls don't show. I am glad you are such a big help to your Mommy in the kitchen.

    Love,
    Granddaddy Y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracie,
    In the words of Billy Crystal playing Fernando Llamas, "you look marvelous, darling." Keep up the good work.

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete