The funniest thing I did at Aunt Julie's and Uncle Al's was keep calling Maria "Dora." I think she looks just like Dora, which is not an insult to Maria because she LOVES Dora. At one point Maria handed me a toy and I said, "OH! Thank you, Dora!!!" Maria laughed--and so did everyone else.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Easter Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amelia
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful in your Easter dress. You will have to start reminding Mommy and Daddy to take their camera with them. We love you and miss you very much.
Love
Aunt Courtney and Uncle Jason
Oh Amelia,
ReplyDeleteYour parents are sooo silly. Don't worry, we have some pictures I'll send to your Mommy. Maria told me, she likes it when you call her Dora, but you're the only one.
We had a really good time with you and your parents. We hope you did too. Maybe someday, soon, you all can come visit again and stay an extra day.
Love,
Aunt Julie