Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mommy!


This picture is of Mommy and me at Aunt Courtney and Uncle Jason's wedding back in September. That was back when Mommy was young. Today she is old. Her 20s are behind her, and her 30s and the nursing home are ahead of her. Poor Mommy, arthritis should be setting in any day now.
I love you Mommy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Amelia,

    Tell Mommy to go sign up for AARP. Uncle Jason and I can't wait to see Mommy, Nana and you this weekend. We love you so much.

    Love
    Uncle Jason and Aunt Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Mommy Happy Birthday!
    When Uncle Al turned 30, your Grandma Jean Anne, gave him a little wooden tree that said, "30 isn't old...if you're a tree." She thought it was oh so funny. Uncle Al handed it down to me. I would give it to your Mommy, except I think I burnt it. HAHA
    Remember your are only as old as you feel!
    Auntie Julie

    ReplyDelete