Mommy has been very busy week, and is quite behind on her blogging. But I saved all my silly stuff for the weekend anyway. I was playing on Saturday and I found this "do-rag" and insisted that Mommy put it on my head. I actually kept it on for quite awhile.
Daddy thought it would be funny to put his fedora (aka "Indiana Jones Hat") on me while I drank my pre-nap "bah-oh."
Never did take my morning nap, so this is what happened at the end of lunch time. I was so out of it, I didn't even wake up when Mommy washed my hands and face. I did end up taking a two hour nap, so Mommy and Daddy got a LOT of stuff done.
We are in the process of putting some stuff in storage right now and cleaning up the house to ready it for sale. I was beyond thrilled to see my old car seat come up from the basement and spent the rest of the evening in and out of it. I quickly discovered that I was a little too big to strap myself in, but that didn't stop me from using it as a recliner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Amelia,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your do-rag look! Only it kind of reminds me of how women in the olden days used to wear them when cleaning house! Your curls are really cute now that it is humid and slightly warm out. You are always so cute!
Love,
Nana