Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day

This is me yelling, "CHEESE!" as Mommy snaps a picture of me looking exactly like every one of her old Christmas pictures--crazy curly hair and a nightgown.
This is one of my favorite toys--a microphone that changes your voice when you yell into it, which I do a lot of.
I had so much fun opening all of my presents from Mommy and Daddy and Nana.
Later in the afternoon we left ot head over to the chaos that is the Hohenadel Family Christmas. Daddy counted people for Grandpa and we found that there were 42 people in attendance. The only two missing were Aunt Courtney and Uncle Jason who couldn't make it.
We had a very nice time but had to leave early when my fever made another appearance. We went home and I was so tired I passed out in the car on the way home. The fever wasn't nearly as high as it was the night before, and it responded more quickly to the medicine, but we have no idea why it came around in the first place. It is gone now and I am feeling much better, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment