
For Christmas Eve we made our usual trip to De Kalb to spend the day with Auntie Julie, Uncle Al and Maria. Before lunch we opened our presents. I got lots of great things.

This is Auntie Julie and Uncle Al's old neighbor Maria and her son Matteo. He is only one day older than me! We had a fun time playing together.

Here is Cousin Maria holding Thomas.

When we got home I had an unexplained fever for some reason. You wouldn't know it from this picture or my normal behavior all night long. Since I was in a good mood and got some medicine in me, Mommy decided to break out our new air popper and pop some popcorn the old fashioned way that she and Daddy remember it. It was really yummy.

In this picture you can actually tell that I'm feeling my fever. I spent a few hours laying here drinking Gatorade and holding my favorite hammer. Even though I had the fever, I still had a nice day. By the way, God was smiling on us because Walgreens was actually open until 10:00 pm on Christmas Eve night, so they were still open when Daddy went out at 9:40 desperately looking for Tylenol and Gatorade for me.
Dear Amelia,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed looking at all your many pictures. I am glad you are feeling better. I think Thomas looks big when Maria is holding him. It must be wonderful to have such a huge family gathering at Nana's parents.
Love,
Grandmommie