One of my cool presents was a trunk of Tinkerbell dress up clothes. It came with three outfits, bracelets, necklaces, slippers, headbands, wands, and a pair of wings. This present is a big hit.
Dear Amelia Jean, Your parents love Star Wars so much - at first I thought you had on an outfit from their favorite movie. I bet you are having a ball playing with all your new presents. I love seeing pictures of you. Love, Grandmommie
Amelia, I am glad that you like your "Tink" trunk. You look so pretty in your outfit with all of the accessories! You even have the shoes on! Wow! Love you, Nana
Dear Amelia Jean,
ReplyDeleteYour parents love Star Wars so much - at first I thought you had on an outfit from their favorite movie. I bet you are having a ball playing with all your new presents. I love seeing pictures of you.
Love,
Grandmommie
Amelia,
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you like your "Tink" trunk. You look so pretty in your outfit with all of the accessories! You even have the shoes on! Wow!
Love you,
Nana