Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Baby Thomas

Tuesday Daddy brought Mommy home from the hospital and they brought this thing home with them.
It's our baby Thomas Richard. I like to call him Baby Thomas. This was my turn getting to hold him. This lasted about 10 seconds and then I was ready to get up. What you don't see is that in the video that Mommy took right after this, I got up and tried to push Thomas right off of our laps and Daddy had to move fast to keep from dropping him.
I was glad that Mommy was finally home and we sat and had story time that night. I let Thomas listen to the stories too. I do like my baby brother. I look for him multiple times a day and I get really excited when I get home from daycare and see him. I usually yell, "IT'S BABY THOMAS!!!" I try to be gentle with him, but I do get a little carried away sometimes and Mommy and Daddy have to remind me to watch for him. I'm catching on though.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Amelia,
    Such cute pictures. You have such a good looking family. I'm glad you are enjoying baby Thomas.I look forward to holding the two of you.
    Love,
    Grandmommie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracie,
    I can't get over how much Amelia has grown and how pretty her hair is. At Courtney's wedding she didn't have much and now - WOW!! She's beautiful!! And congratulations on your new little man. He is absolutely adorable!
    Merry Christmas,
    Jessica Stone

    ReplyDelete