Thursday, September 3, 2009

Big Girl Bed

Mommy and Daddy got tired of my crib diving ways and converted my crib to a "big girl" bed last night. I was so excited to find that I can now get in my bed all by myself. As you can see, I have to be surrounded by all my favorite things. I have my elephant, my teddy bear, my lion, my blanket giraffe, and my Pooh and Pals fleece blanket. All this on top of my Pooh toddler bedding that Mommy and Daddy gave me for my birthday. You might think there'd be no room left for me!
CHEESE! For the record, Mommy is typing this at 6:00 am and I am still sound asleep upstairs, having never gotten out of bed last night. I did such a good job and Mommy is so proud of me. She's not so sure she's ready for me to be such a big girl, sleeping in my big girl bed, potty training, and all this talking and singing I'm doing.

1 comment:

  1. Amelia Jean!!!
    What a BIG girl you are!! Sleeping in a big girl bed!! Wow!!! I am SOOOO proud of you!!WOOHOOO!!!! GOOD GIRL!! You are SO big!!!
    You will have to show me your big girl bed today! Can't wait to see it! Tell mommy that it's ok for you to grow up. When baby brother gets here she will be glad that she doesn't have 2 little babies. ;-)
    Love you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete