Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Go Sleepy!

Last night I was being silly with Mommy. I gave her my Snuggle (my little orange fuzzy blanket) and told her to "Take a nap, go sleepy." She laid down and pretended to sleep by doing this wonderful fake snore. I would get up on the couch and hit on her to try and wake her up. Every time she would wake up she would SNORT SNORT SNORT really loud and I thought it was the funniest thing ever! We went on like this for about 15 minutes. You might even hear Mommy say at one point, "Is that still funny to you???" You will definitely see me laugh so hard that I fell off the couch several times.

2 comments:

  1. Amelia,
    You are so funny!! I am sure that you will have everybody in Kentucky snorting for you when you get there in a few days! What a silly girl! I love your little laugh.
    Love you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia,
    You haven't heard anyone snore until you hear your Great Grandpa Yerington snore. His is the real thing, someday you will have to ask your Mommy about how her and Aunt Courtney would laugh when he would sit in any of our recliner chairs and light it up. Can't wait to see you.
    Love,'Granddaddy Y.

    ReplyDelete