Friday, September 25, 2009

What I've Been Up To....

After a long day of shopping with Mommy and Nana last Saturday, I came home so exhausted I slept for over two hours, part of the time still wearing my crown from Burger King.
The other night I decided to reorganize my room. Mommy has had to remove my books from the shelf because I have torn up a few of them. I took advantage of this new space by arranging my bedtime friends on my bookshelf.
My pillow, teddy bear, giraffe, "snuggle," lion, and elephant stayed "right here" until bedtime. Every time I would place, or re-place, an item, I would say, "Lion goes.......RIGHT HERE."
While Mommy got ready for church on Sunday, I stole her shoes and decided to try them on. I was unable to walk in them, but they sure were fun to try on.
During the shopping excursion on Sunday, I got this pretty new dress, and several more items courtesy of a great sale at Old Navy. I'm stylin'!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia Jean,
    I don't know if you have figured it out yet - but your mommy loves shoes...I don't blame you for wanting to wear her stylish heels..it will happen all too soon...
    Love,
    Your KY Grandmommie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia,
    You were sure styling in your new dress. I like your organizational skills also. Keep up the good work.

    Love,
    Granddaddy Y.

    ReplyDelete