Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Go Swimming!!!

I started back in swim lessons yesterday. This time I'm in a new class called Perch. It's for 2 and 3 year olds and it's one on one time with the instructor--without Mommy or Daddy!
I was so excited to start my swimming lessons, I talked about it for 3 days leading up to class. I have talked about it almost constantly ever since. I say, "I go swimming! It was really, really fun!!!"
I did pretty well except for getting my head under water. I wasn't really thrilled about that, but I did it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Amelia!! Yay!! If only we had had a better summer you could have gone swimming in your pool more. But you did great!! Nana doesn't like putting her face in the water either. But don't worry it will come and you will be just like mommy....... a little fish!
    Love you,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete