Monday, September 7, 2009

Road Trip Day 2

This is Mister Kramer. He's quite possibly the laziest dog on Earth. And the sweetest one too. He loves to howl and Daddy loves to provoke it.
Here's my Uncle John. He's silly.
Aunt Courtney and I posed with my groovy sunglasses while Granddaddy cooked the chicken legs and hamburgers before it started storming again. I spent a lot of time showing off for her.
Here I am showing Aunt Courtney how a Magna Doodle works. Aunt Courtney was finished with supper, Mommy was eating, and I was playing. It was a fun time.
Here we all are getting ready to sing Happy Birthday to Grandmommie. We enjoyed some ice cream cake and I spent some time playing with a few other young ones. It was fun when I wasn't busy getting mad because they were playing with "my" toys. When everyone left Mommy and Daddy went to get more diapers and Granddaddy and Grandmommie and I started watching Madagascar again. It was even funnier the second time around and I danced to the "Move It Move It" song. I still thought I was going home at the end of the night, but this time I asked Granddaddy to take me down to my house to sleep. He happily obliged.

No comments:

Post a Comment