I've always enjoyed my baths. I love being in the water. I love chewing on my washcloth. I love splashing the water and being noisy. But now that I got my new Pooh and Pals bath toy for Christmas, bathtime has never been so much fun. Here are a few videos of me at bathtime. You'll see how exciting it is! Keep in mind this is how bathtime is every night. No matter what I am doing, if Mommy says, "Are you ready for your bath?" I literally drop whatever I am doing and run for the stairs yelling, "Bath? Bath? Bath!" I rush up the stairs, squealing and yelling "Bath!" the whole way up as I practically fall all over myself trying to get there. Mommy and Daddy just laugh, but I'm a girl on a mission!
See how excited I am? I can't even wait to get my pajamas off!
Playing with my Pooh bath toy is the best!
I know lots of words now.
Mommy asks me to say the animal names, but I always respond with the sounds they make.
Amelia,
ReplyDeleteThese are such good videos of you! You sure know a lot of words and sounds, don't you?
I can't get enough of watching you grow up.
Love You,
Nana