skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sweet Amelia Jean
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Pictures from Nana
Mommy and I went to Nana's the other night and I decided it would be fun to shred a paper towel and put the pieces in my hair.
Looks like confetti!
These pictures are from Christmas Eve when I stole the hat off Grandma's little snowman.
I think it's a good look for me.
Hats are fun!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Tracie
Just a family of four having fun, being silly, and loving each other like crazy as much as we drive each other crazy!
View my complete profile
Favorite Links
Baby Ihle's New Blog
Old Blog
PhotoFROG
Belladessa
300 Voices
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(129)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(16)
▼
January
(22)
It's Becoming a Bad Habit.
Yummy!
Here we go again...
Difficult.
Get the sillies out!
New Discoveries
La-Z-Boy has nothing on my firetruck!
You knew it had to happen.
Why, oh why???
Moody
Today
Bathtime with Pooh and Pals
Steroid-induced Hyperactivity
This one's for my Granddaddy
Driving
Pictures from Nana
Not Too Good
"Got a good reason...."
Such a Big Girl!
How Did I Do That???
My Favorite "Chair"
Stuck in a Bag
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment