Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Moody

Tonight was Daddy's first night back at class. I was my usual "I'm cranky because my Daddy isn't here" self. I took a two and a half hour nap and Mommy still had to wake me up, but I started out ok because I watched my favorite Tigger and Pooh episode that ALWAYS makes me laugh. It was all downhill from there though. I refused to eat anything for supper except two baby raviolis and a few slices of a navel orange. I threw a fit until Mommy let me down from my chair and then I continued to fuss and moan until she finished her supper. The only thing that made me happy was one of my Tummy Tickler juice bottles. I specifically requested the Mickey Mouse one instead of my usual Pooh bear top by chanting "MOUSE! MOUSE!" until Mommy filled it with water and handed it over. Things started looking up when we played for a little while and then my favorite time--bathtime! After bathtime I watched a little bit of a Veggie Tales movie, Mommy read me a story called "I Love You All Day Long" and then off to bed. Overall it was a good day. I don't know if Mommy would agree! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment