Granddaddy, you know how there isn't much about me that is like my mommy? Well, there is one amusing thing I do now that is very much like my mommy at my age.
Remember how when Mommy was my age she would stand at the refrigerator at night and yell for her bottle? I do that too! Any time of the day that I want my juice or milk, I will stand at the fridge, hanging on the door handles, yelling "BAH-BO!!!!" Mommy thinks it's pretty funny that I'm carrying on the tradition. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, Amelia, your mommy would stand at the fridge and yell Boddoooooooooooooooooh! She would really carry that last o out like an opera singer! But I bet Granddaddy won't take yours away like he did mommy's!;-)
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhh, the good ole' days!
Love you,
Nana
Amelia,
ReplyDeleteYes, I took the bottle away from your mommy, but not until she had already downed one and asked for another. If I really thought she needed it I would have given her another, but she really didn't miss it. I think Grandma and Grandpa H thought I was a mean daddy, but really I wasn't.
Love,
Granddaddy