A few days ago I was refusing to take my nap (for the second day in a row), and suddenly I started to scream my head off. Mommy came running to make sure I wasn't stuck in the crib slats (again), and found me with my onesie up around my arm pits. She took me downstairs to calm me down and straighten things out and boy was she in for a surprise. She went to pull the onesie back down and re-snap it, but she found that it was never unsnapped in the first place. I had taken one leg out, put it through the other leg hole, pulled my left arm out the top of the neck hole, and tried to pull the onesie over my head. When I tried to remove my snapped onesie, it got all twisted and being unable to remove it, I freaked out. Mommy laughed and straightened me back out. I went about playing with my toys while Mommy started supper and Daddy said, "I think the neck is a little stretched out on that now." Right about that time I stood up and stepped right out of the neck hole. Mommy and Daddy really got a laugh out of that, and especially when I tried to put it back on myself by sticking my head through the leg holes. Boy oh boy, I'm a regular old Houdini.
Friday, January 9, 2009
How Did I Do That???
I have a really bad habit of undressing myself while I'm supposed to be napping or at bedtime. I am really good at removing my pajamas or clothing without even unzipping them. It is not uncommon for Mommy to find me with the neck hole of my footy pajamas around my waist and the zipper still completely zipped up. One day Mommy laid me down in a sweat suit and when she came up to get me I had removed my pants and had my shirt around my waist like I was still wearing pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Amelia, I think your parents need to install a baby cam so we can see how you do your tricks. I think you are taking after your Daddy.
ReplyDeleteBe a good girl.
Love,
Auntie Julie