Saturday, January 10, 2009

Such a Big Girl!

Today after a failed attempt to get me to eat my ravioli, Mommy let me feed myself some cottage cheese. It's the first time I've done much with my spoon on my own for more than one bite. A few curds even made it into my mouth. After the cottage cheese I ate half a fresh pear, and boy was it yummy! I had juice dripping down my face and hand, and I was in hog heaven. Another favorite is the Dora the Explorer Yoplait Kids Yogurt that Grandpa Hohenadel sent home with me Thursday night. It's really yummy and every time Mommy feeds it to me I say, "Wo-wa! Wo-wa!" (Dora! Dora!) Grandmommie bought me a huge Dora pillow doll last year, but I haven't quite made the connection that this is the same Dora on my yogurt cup.


1 comment:

  1. Amelia,
    You are doing great with using your silverware. But sometimes using them is just too slow!! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Love you!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete