I sure had a fun time waking Mommy and Daddy up this morning. About 4:45 am (15 minutes before their alarm clock goes off) I started yelling for them. First just fussing, then I started yelling, "MAMA! BAH-BO! MAMA! BAH-BO!" When Mommy finally gave in and came to get me, she found a naked and diaperless baby....AGAIN.
Mommy took me to the sitter and came back home to deal with the washing machine that pooped out on her last night. Luckily it was an easy fix and she was able to finish catching up the laundry while she did her grocery shopping. That consumed her morning and then when she brought me home from the sitter we ate lunch and spent the afternoon playing and watching Piglet's Big Movie. I had lots of fun, and now it's time for me to take a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment